• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.....Albert Einstein • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

7.30.2010

freezer paper stencil

I found this idea on Lil Blue Boo's blog (along with some pretty sweet dresses that I hope to some day try to recreate!)  

The first example is using the paper as a normal stencil.  I found an outline of a tulip that I liked and traced it onto the freezer paper.  Then I followed the instructions on the tutorial.  This is on one of my snack bags.


This second example is using a reverse stenciling idea.  I cut out the 1,2,3,4! and placed those on the fabric and spray painted the rest.  Once the stencils were removed, the numbers were left white and everything else was purple!  This was my first attempt at using spray paint, and I tested out a fabric marker, outlining the numbers with blue.  Not real professional, but my daughter loves it!



made by

No comments:

Post a Comment