• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.....Albert Einstein • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

8.01.2010

birthday shirts

I had been seeing a lot of cute appliqued shirts on etsy and at craft fairs, but I didn't think I could do it since I don't have a monogramming machine.  Well, I noticed that a tight zig-zag stitch looks the same and that a normal straight stitch looks sharp too!  I started making appliqued shirts with '1's on them since I figured that was generic enough and then added '2's and '3's.  Maybe when I can read people's minds and know what they want I can add more!  The process is simply use Heat 'n Bond to adhere the shape to the shirt, then stitch around the edge with whatever stitch you want!




made by

No comments:

Post a Comment