• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.....Albert Einstein • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

8.12.2010

letter blocks

I got the idea for these after buying a gift for a friend that had two-sided discs with letters on each side that could be mixed and matched to spell different words.  I loved the idea since I cold never decide on what work I would want.  Well, I also knew that I would lose the extra letters so I spent some time figuring out what letters should go on what cubes to make the same words, plus a few more.

Basically I painted the blocks or glued paper on each side, stuck a sticker on each side, then used some Mod Podge like stuff to keep them on.  I sanded the edges after the paper was on to get rid of the sharp corners.  I {heart} them. Ha.

made by
 

No comments:

Post a Comment