• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.....Albert Einstein • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

8.10.2010

pillow covers

I was lucky enough to get my Grandma's couch.  Unfortunately, it wasn't quite the pattern I was looking for.  So, I bought a slipcover (I am not ready to try and make one of those) and recovered the pillows.  This was the fabric I had enough of at the time.  Doesn't really match the rest of the living room, but it was my first attempt at making them and anything was better than the floral I was trying to hide!
The best thing about these is that there are no button holes or zippers, just an overlap of fabric to shove the pillow through!  I used a coordinating fabric to add some interest.  Interesting, huh?


made by

No comments:

Post a Comment