• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.....Albert Einstein • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

3.03.2011

Madeline birthday

So, my sister-in-law's sister-in-law has seen a few of my items.  For her daughter's 3 year birthday party she was going to go for a Madeline theme.  Her daughter really loves the books and she was hoping to have a little Madeline outfit for each girl.  Although I was willing, I was relieved when she decided to do the Madeline theme in a few years when more of the guests would recognize the characters.  Instead, she decided on a shirt with each guest's initials and one Madeline outfit for the birthday girl.  (Oh - and my almost 3 year old so graciously modeled the finished product for us!)  Happy Birthday Astrid!





No comments:

Post a Comment