• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.....Albert Einstein • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

4.09.2011

wall art

I was talking to my friend about my huge blank wall in my house.  We've been here about 9 months and it has constantly been bugging me.  She suggested a group of three prints from Life Expressions - which makes some really cute signs with vinyl letters and designs, but of course, I thought I could try and make it myself first.  This is what I came up with.  I found these 12 in by 12 in picture frames at Michael's and then found some scrapbook paper that I liked.  I actually just bought three of the same print and rotated them to give a different look.  I saved more than half of what it would have been and now I can change it out with various paper or even fabric as the seasons change!




No comments:

Post a Comment