• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.....Albert Einstein • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

3.10.2011

maternity dress

I have had this dress in my closet for about 3 years.  I bought it at Target for about $5 and always thought that I could "do" something with it - it didn't fit quite right, but I liked the top and the color.  Well, now that I can getting bigger, I realized that this baggy fitting dress would be just right for my growing belly.  All I did was sew a one inch strip of elastic just above where my belly starts to pop out.  I stretched it tight as I sewed so when I was done, it gathered it nicely and gave the dress some shape.  It might even work better like this when my belly goes back to normal size!


No comments:

Post a Comment