• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.....Albert Einstein • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

3.17.2011

maternity t-shirt refashion

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I figured this year I needed to find a new green shirt to wear since my maternity stash did not have any.  I found this shirt at a thrift store for 50¢ and even though it says Scotland on it, I figured it would work well for St. Patty's Day.  I just wanted it to be more fitted than the baggy men's XL shirt that it was.  So, I flipped it inside out, took in the sides, shortened the sleeves and added some elastic to the sides to "rouch" them and make it more fitted.  I think it looks pretty good - I like the look of this better than baggy shirts that just hang on my belly anyway.  Now to try it with some other shirts...




No comments:

Post a Comment